Selling Diamond Rings & Jewellery At Auction In Dublin
Are thinking of selling your jewellery, diamond ring, engagement ring, necklace, earrings or bracelet, gold or silver jewellery, fine art, antiques or collectables? We sell all types of rings, from engagement rings to dress rings, both antique jewellery to modern engagement rings.
We are always glad to give advice and get the best price for you.
Please feel free make an appointment to see one of our auctioneers or call in during office hours. (It is advisable to telephone before setting out on your journey to check availability and opening times.) To book an appointment ***click here***
In some cases we can offer an initial opinion over the telephone or from a photograph, which can be sent to
Post: John Weldon Auctioneers
Dublin 8 D08 Y436 Ireland
General guidelines for selling at an auction
Our auctioneer values the item and advises the client of a guide price which we can expect to reach at auction
Once the client is happy with the guide price and wishes to sell the item, a reserve price is set and the item is entered in the next available auction. (Please bring photographic identification with you)
- The customer is given a receipt with a unique reference number for each item
- Payment is made to clients two weeks after the auction for all sold items provided we have received payment. We do not release the goods until payment is made.
- We charge 15% of the hammer price plus VAT at the current rate which is currently 23%, Total fee is 18.45%
- There is no charge on unsold lots, unless we have agreed otherwise prior to the auction.
- Any unsold items can be collected or entered into further auctions
Here at John Weldon Auctioneers we welcome client feedback.
Please contact us by telephone, email or post if you have any queries, questions, comments or suggestions.
Join our newsletter
Not on our mailing list?
Just type your e-mail and click to join!